IP Transit is a service for telecom operators willing to connect their client's networks to the Internet via the Fiord network. The service is available for clients that own an autonomous system (AS) and are able to use BGP protocol to establish routing.
The redundant Fiord network allows for providing the highest quality IP transit service. The total bandwidth of our IP MPLS network core is as high as 5 Tbps. We pay special attention to the best possible connectivity to all the Internet resources, the shortest possible routes, and the minimum possible delays.
By the number of the routed autonomous systems, Fiord is in the TOP-10 of Russian and in the TOP-100 of worldwide telecom operators.
You can connect to our IP-transit service using either a 100 Gpbs or a 10 Gbps interface.
- Client-oriented approach;
- One of the best available connectivity levels;
- Possibility of remote site redundancy;
- Possibility to connect using 100G ports;
- 30+ points of presence to choose from;
- 5 Tbps total bandwidth of IP MPLS network core;
- 24/7 network monitoring.